I ordered flowers for the best mom in the world to be delivered on Mother's Day.The service did not deliver her flowers or call her to tell her they aren't comming.

I didn't know they never came until they actually delivered them on Tuesday!!! There was no apology or customer service to make the wrong right.

They advertise one day service no problem but I ordered three days before Mother's Day and was promised delivery no problem!This company sucks and if you look at the reviews here and other places you will see that you may not get your flowers on time or for the right price and they do not offer any customer service to fix their mistakes.

Had an Experience with GoFlorist?

Comments

Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival) Indian Gifts Portal "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "...The trees looked like some dried up branches, and they were much smaller than the size listed on my purchase order..." Read more 1800flowers - The "glass" mosaic planter had a plastic bottom 1800flowers "I just recently ordered the purple Hydrangea in Mosaic Planter (large) for over $90.00 with freight and shipping. The planter specs on the website say that the plant is "Set..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more